The Voice (Season 5)
Cee Lo Green, a former The Voice coach, put a ring on it! Full Story
Cee Lo Green is continuing to face backlash from the rape remarks the former The Voice coach made over Twitter as two upcoming events have dropped him from the lineup.
Cee Lo Green has issued an apology for making controversial comments on social media about rape versus what would be considered consensual sex -- messages of which he deleted afterwards before briefly deactivating his account.
Cee Lo Green has tweeted and deleted some controversial comments about rape since pleading no contest to a felony count of furnishing ecstasy to a woman.
Cee Lo Green has pleaded no contest to a charge of furnishing a controlled substance.
Christina Aguilera and fiance Matt Rutler now have a baby girl in their lives.
Cee Lo Green says he decided to stop being a coach on The Voice because it "became a job."
Christina Aguilera's alleged pregnancy was reportedly not planned but new fiance Matt Rutler didn't propose because of the baby news.
Christina Aguilera reportedly has a baby on the way.
Cee Lo Green reportedly quit The Voice before being fired via a public announcement on The Ellen DeGeneres Show that left NBC "blindsided."
Cee Lo Green has elaborated on why his time on The Voice is over.
The Voice's four original coaches have apparently given their final joint performance.
Christina Aguilera is apparently off the market.
The Voice and Jennifer Hudson were honored during The 40th Annual People's Choice Awards 2014.
- Nick Viall: Corinne Olympios interrupted more people on one date than I did in two 'The Bachelorette' seasons
- Chase McNary reveals he "accepted" offer to star as 'The Bachelor' and "signed the contract" like Luke Pell
- Peta Murgatroyd shares personal Instagram photo of post-birth baby bump, fans admire positive message
- Raven Gates -- 7 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Jordan Rodgers' dad Ed talks family's estrangement from Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers
- Vanessa Grimaldi -- 7 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Mario Lopez shares photos and videos of his rain-ravaged, collapsed backyard
- 'The Bachelor' spoilers: Nick Viall's alleged Final 4 bachelorettes, and which girl does he pick in the end?
- 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall justifies Corinne Olympios' rose: I just wanted to see how the women would react
- Miley Cyrus wishes Liam Hemsworth happy birthday: 'I am beyond lucky'
- Corinne Olympios "has always been out of control," insider from 'The Bachelor' bachelorette's past claims
- Gigi Hadid celebrates boyfriend Zayn Malik's birthday: I'm so lucky to know and love you
- Nick Viall 'The Bachelor' bachelorette reportedly thinks she's pregnant, winner "not happy how much of a pig Nick has been"
- Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy gush about parenthood a week after baby Shai's birth
- Luke Pell was dropped as 'The Bachelor' star due to focus on music career and money, suggests Chris Harrison
- Emily Ferguson, 'The Bachelor' -- Reality TV Sexy Social Pics Girl of the Day (PHOTOS)
- Nick Viall was just going through the motions on 'The Bachelor,' says Chris Harrison, I had to confront him
- Rachel Lindsay -- 7 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Becca Tilley discusses whether she's still a virgin while dating Robert Graham
- Lamar Odom: I want my wife Khloe Kardashian back
- 'Revenge Body with Khloe Kardashian' debuts with double makeovers and 57 pounds lost
- Caitlyn Jenner to reportedly attend Donald Trump's inauguration
- Nick Viall: 'The Bachelor' gets even crazier next week, Liz Sandoz left a shadow that would haunt me
- Kim Kardashian robbery update: Several suspects confess to involvement and one man is charged